Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Natural ways to calm baby on airplanes

I recently flew back home to San Diego with Anna and I found chamomile tea to be very helpful!

The morning of our departure I boiled some water and seeped two bags of chamomile tea for about 30 minutes and also added a little honey (Note: Do not add honey if  they are younger then 1 year old , you could do a little pure maple syrup instead) . I then put it in the fridge until we left. Security did not mind me bringing her sippy through with liquid in it but if that makes you nervous you can do it all once you get into your terminal. I am sure Starbucks would glady give you some hot water!

Thats what I did and it worked great! She played for a bit and then fell asleep for 2 hours! I have also heard that rubbing lavender essential oil on the bottom of their little feet can help calm as well!

Happy flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment