Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why I got a blog....

I have for some time now thought about having a blog. Then I decided I could never keep up with it and I did not want to take the time to have one and everyone has a blog... yada yada yada....After  awhile of thinking about it I obviously have changed my mind and here is why: 1. I like blogs, I enjoy reading them and maybe you will enjoy reading mine! 2. I live far away from home and writing a blog will help me keep family and friends better up to date on what is going on in my life. 3. I love to share the things I am learning as a wife, mother and homemaker. 4. To lecture myself. 5. To speak about the things that the Lord is showing me through His Word and in my experiences and in so doing that I may encourage others in the faith that the gospel may be adorned. 6. Its also fun :)!

So there you have it. Thats is why I have a blog. Enjoy!

P.S. I am really bad at spelling and grammar so I apologize in advance :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to reading it.

    I'm your first follower. What an honor! Big hugs to you all. We still owe you a xreme brûlée. :)

    Xoxo, Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you have a blog my dear daughter. I will read every post! your number one fan!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete